How To Post Your Stories About Bubba: CLICK HERE

Thursday, May 20, 2010

memories

Uncle Robert i first want to say i love you and think of you everyday, i guess you can say the only thing that keeps me from breaking down is that now your with Aunt Debbie once again in heaven. I still remember when i was like 6 or 7 years old you were in the pool and i jumped in and you picked me up over your head and threw me into the deep end, haha i miss those days. I also remember being in you and aunt debbies room playing atv offroad fury for hours.

I found out that you don't know what you have until its gone years ago when aunt debbie passed and now that lesson is coming back to me. I now look back to my childhood and how you were one of the greatest uncles to me. I know for fact you loved me because of how you were always there for all my birthday parties and you even went to my first communion.

You were true family to me and always will be for ever. I will look out for Steph and Eric for you, I'm going to protect and love them just like you always did and always will. I love you Uncle Robert and you will be in my thoughts always

Love Joey

1 comment:

BE said...

Joey,
That was beautiful and I know that Uncle Robert loved you. I can close my eyes and see the smile on his face when he talked about you and your family and the times at your house. He longed for those days and all of the good times.

I know he was very proud of you and your fire fighter volunteer work and all you were doing.

Always,
Belinda