How To Post Your Stories About Bubba: CLICK HERE

Friday, May 7, 2010

Comments from Tiffany

Written by Tiffany (Hogsed) Wright
Page High School Class of 1989

Liz - thank you for taking the initiative to set this up. I know it means the world to Belinda and Bubba's children will cherish this for years to come. Bubba was such an amazing person that touched so many lives in so many ways. It was years ago that I sat in a pizza joint with Bubba and Belinda in Florida and I still remember that conversation like it was yesterday. It didn't really matter what we were talking about -it was Bubba's attitude and outlook that still resonates with me today. He was so in love with his wife Debbie and was just so positive and optimistic about life. Belinda, Bubba and I chatted and laughed for hours. We all stayed at Bubba and Debbie's house and he made me laugh until my stomach hurt. He was an amazing soul and he will be so incredibly missed. It warms my heart to know he has a strong family and an unbelievable sister that would do ANYTHING for his children. Her love for them is endless and unconditional and I know Bubba is at peace knowing Steph and Eric are in the best care with her.
With love - Tiffany Wright

No comments: